Idaho Freedom Foundation, Idaho’s premier public policy think tank, has an opening for a new Office Manager and is seeking a dynamic individual for this full-time administrative position. The perfect candidate for this position will align with our organization’s mission: “…to make Idaho into a Laboratory of Liberty by exposing, defeating, and replacing the state’s socialist public policies.”
The ideal candidate must also possess the following qualifications:
- An associates degree in business administration or equivalent management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, handle vendor contracts, and a variety of other office maintenance requirements
- Optimal organization skills
- Flexibility, with strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all employees
- A sharp eye for detail to ensure that various projects meet deadlines and are complete and thorough
- Meticulous knowledge of Windows based and Google drive applications, especially with Excel and Google Sheets spreadsheets
- 2 or more years of Quickbooks Online experience with knowledge or experience in basic accounting functions including but not limited to accounts payable/receivable, running various financial reports, bank reconciliations, budget planning and management, etc.
- Willingness to assist, on occasion, with duties outside of primary job description
If you are unfamiliar with the Idaho Freedom Foundation, we encourage you to visit our website at www.idahofreedom.org to familiarize yourself with our values and mission. If you feel you are a good fit for this position and our organization, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements in PDF format to Alli Megal at [email protected]. No phone calls, please.